The SICB is a global academic conference attended by world-wide scholars who are interested in conducting research and sharing their scientific experiences and novel ideas. The 17th SICB addresses current and future challenges and opportunities in business administration, marketing, digital business, and finance and banking, and the role of the private and public sectors in creating an appropriate and attractive environment for business
The purpose of the conference is to achieve a set of
Objectives as follows:
- Holding a scientific forum with the participation of researchers from different schools to present a variety of scientific and international experiences in the field of business opportunities and future challenges.
- Developing scientific relations between the Faculty of Business and the various bodies represented by the participating researchers.
- Presenting, analyzing and evaluating a range of studies in the field of opportunities and challenges facing business organizations in the region and the world.
- Working to develop common scientific perspectives and perceptions for a wide range of problems and challenges that will be addressed by researchers participating in the conference and the formation of scientific consensus in the means of treatment.
- Making this conference a new and important development in the Faculty conference series, by the evaluation of research papers by according to academic publishing standards.
Full Paper Submission Deadline: 2020/01/31
Notification of Acceptance: 2020/03/01
Camera Ready Submission: 2020/03/10
Conference Date: 2020/04/16-15
Topics and Tracks
- Challenges and opportunities in business
- Professional challenges and economic opportunities in the field of accounting
- Challenges and opportunities in marketing
- Challenges and opportunities in digital business
- Challenges and opportunities in the field of banking and finance
- The role of the private and public sectors in creating a suitable and attractive environment for business
Submitted papers should follow all formatting guidelines and submission instructions as specified in the Template
Submit your paper